领取POS机:你要参加国外进出口展会这些会话你一定要看得懂听到清说的溜才行

你要参加国外进出口展会这些会话你一定要看得懂听到清说的溜才行

你要参加国外进出口展会这些会话你一定要看得懂听到清说的溜才行

拉卡拉电签POS机 领取POS机:你要参加国外进出口展会这些会话你一定要看得懂听到清说的溜才行

如果你们公司准备参加国外的展会,老板让你自己负责联系摊位等一切安排,你知道如何联系谈判展位吗,知道用那些词语和展会组委谈判吗?

猫熊哥今天给大家推出3组会话,希望对大家有帮助!

1.展会现场订购摊位和展会工作人员之间的对话

A: Booth C322 looks like a good spot.

C322摊位看起来是个不错的位置。

B:Lots of traffic, A steal at two thousand dollars.

人流量很大,2000美金你捡着了。

A:That’s steep, We paid about half that last year.

那很贵呀,去年我们才付大约一半的价格。

B:But we’re expecting a fifty percent increase in attendance.

不过我们预计参加人数会增加50%。

A:So, commissions and entrance fee distributions are no longer part of the package.

那么,这个方案就不包括佣金和入场费提成了。

B: That’s right. And we’ve stepped up our marketing plan.

没错,而且我们已经加快行销计划。

A: What about credit card payment machines and Internet hookup.

那么信用卡刷卡机和网络连接线呢?

B:The same as last year. an additional fifty dollars.

和去年一样,需要额外加收50美元。

A:Alright, We’ll go with booth C322.

好吧,我们要订C322摊位。

2.参展人员在展会现场讨论订购摊位的对话

A: Look! Booth D111 looks like a good spot.

看,D111摊位看起来位置不错。

B:A good number and a steal at one thousand dollars.

数字不错,而且价格也便宜,才1000美元。

A:It is cheaper than that last year.

比我们去年订的摊位便宜些。

B:Shall we book this booth?

那我们可以订这个摊位吗?

A:I agree with you. Now we go to ask relevant persons about details.

我同意,现在我们向有关人士询问详细情况。

B:That’s right. And it is good for us to choose a booth on the spot.

没错,现场订展位很不错。

A:Yes. We can make the decision basing on the site conditions.

是的,我们可以根据现场情况选择我们需要的摊位。

B: Next time. we will order the booth in the same way.

下次我们还要这样定摊位。

A:Alright.

好的。

3.向展会组委会询问已订购的摊位情况对话

A: Excuse me, sir! Could you tell me where the service desk is located?

劳驾,先生。请问服务台在哪儿?

B:It is just over there.

就在那里。

A:Hello! I’m Jack from France. Do you know where I can find my booth?

你好,我是来自法国的杰克,请问我的展位在哪里?

C:Let me see. You’re in Booth Number 222. Here’s a map of the exhibition hall, and here we are at the service desk.

让我看看,您的展位是222号,这是会场布置图。请看,这是我们所在的服务台位置。

A:Okay. and where exactly is our booth? Oh. there it is. Thank you for your help. Pardon me, sir. Our 卡拉合伙人免费代理 goods were sent from Beijing more than ten days ago. and they’re not in our booth!

好的,那我的展位的位置究竟在哪里呢?哦,找到了,谢谢你的帮助。对不起先生,我们的展品10多天前从北京寄出了,可是怎么还没有到我们的展位上?

C: Ah, hold on, let me check our records. Oh,yes, your goods arrived late yesterday evening, so we haven’t had the time to bring your goods to your booth.

哦,稍等,我查一下记录。哦,是的,你们的货昨天晚上很晚才到,所以,我们还没来得及搬到展位上。

A: When can I expect them? I really need to set up before the exhibition!

什么时候能搬来?我必须在展会开始前布置好!

C:You don’t have to worry. I promise you’ll have your goods 养卡POS机before 2p.m.

别急,我保证下午2点前你就能得到货物。

A:Oh, that makes me feel better. Do you mind if I could check on my goods now?

哦,这样我就放心了,你是否介意我现在看看我的货物?

C:Of course not.

当然不介意,你可以看。

A:Thant you. I just want to be sure that everything is here and in working condition.

谢谢,我只是想确定一下每件东西都在这里,没有问题。

C:It’s no trouble at all.

没关系。

电签POS机 拉卡拉POS机 卡拉合伙人

拉卡拉POS机免费申请,免费办理,卡拉合伙人,添加QQ/微信:191506129  备注:POS机

本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, 请发送邮件至191506129@qq.com 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
如若转载,请注明出处:https://www.hhrkala.cn/24638.html